Contact Us

How can we help?

Common Questions

Tyler Idaho processes payments for a number of State and Local government agencies. A few examples of the types of transactions we process would include vehicle registrations, driver’s license renewal, property tax, professional license renewals, unemployment insurance, and taxes. If you’re having trouble remembering a specific payment, contact us and we will gladly locate the payment for you.
You can regain access to your Access Idaho/Tyler Idaho Account by visiting and clicking either the “forgot username” or “forgot password” links.
These decals are mailed out directly from the issuing agency. For vehicles, you’ll need to contact the auto-licensing office of the county in which your vehicle is registered. A list of offices can be found on the ITD website.

For recreational vehicles, contact the Department of Parks and Recreation. They can be reached at 208-334-4199.
Unfortunately, it is against our policy to issue refunds without the authorization of the agency to which the payment was made. Please contact the agency directly to initiate the refund process.